Camelot High
Welcome to Camelot High!
Camelot High
Welcome to Camelot High!
Camelot High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for sorcerors and knights of the modern day.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Library (private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nix
Newb
Nix

The Library (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Library (private)   The Library (private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:09 pm

"The best time is at dusk," Nia agreed. "I have practice in the morning and I don't think it's rather..formal to come covered in grime," She joked, grabbing her book during the process.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Newb

PostSubject: Re: The Library (private)   The Library (private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:35 pm

Olórin was thankful she liked dusk too, it had always been his favorite time because of the color in the sky and the sinking of the sun. It was when he and Zack were done with their 'adventures' and came back home.

"Thank you, my dear. A date it is, then." Olórin said, making sure he didn't stutter. He took the 'my dear' thing from Zack, though, as Olórin mostly called people by their first names.

Zack eyed Olo and smiled at him. He was quite proud of him in handling that situation. He would congratulate him aloud, but he would make a fool of himself. He could hardly feel his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Nix
Newb
Nix

PostSubject: Re: The Library (private)   The Library (private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:44 pm

"'Bye," Nia said, smiling at Olorin, before checking out her book about Sorcerers. Thewhite-haired beauty left quickly, due to the fact that her next training practice was within two hours, and she had a lot to tend to still. Although going to the library was worth it, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Newb

PostSubject: Re: The Library (private)   The Library (private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:56 pm

"Bye..." Olórin waved. After his heart settled down, he was feeling quite well. He went merrily back to the book he was reading previously.

Zack smiled and nodded to Olo.

"'Ood 'ob." He managed to speak, patting Olórin on his back. "'an 'ou make my 'ongue be'er?" He asked Olo.

"No, that is your own fault. Even if I wanted to I can't. I don't have healing magic." Olórin answered. Zack grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The Library (private)   The Library (private) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:33 am

I chuckled politely at Olórin's confusion.

- You're not really familiar with all this, aye?

Awen smiled too and put her head on Eanor's shoulder, taking softly her hand.

- I think I'll have to leave too, she said, pulling a luxurious brown strain back. I'll see you, then.

She stood up, kissed Eanor, and followed Nia outside.

Back to top Go down
Zachary
Newb

PostSubject: Re: The Library (private)   The Library (private) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 6:17 am

"No, not at all," Olórin told Eanor. "I'm a man of study. A man of logic. A man of wisdom. For me to say such things surprises me, and I must learn to control my tongue better, whether it be in speaking things that rather not be spoken or whether it be when I'm nervous." He told her.

Zack was now very disappointing he couldn't flirt with Eanor without making himself looking like a complete fool.

Wait wait wait, you don't need your voice. It's all in the body language. Give her the look, smile, and perhaps continue looking into her eyes.

You know, you're pretty good at being the voice in my head.

That's what I get paid for.

Zack listened to his voice in his head, and looked a Eanor. He smiled an continued looking into her eyes and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The Library (private)   The Library (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:19 am

- Well, to me you seem to be a man of high humility, I said half-joking half-seriously.

I didn't want to hurt him, but he was a bit swanky. Okay, we all were. But he did it naturally.
Suddenly, I caught the other guy's - Zachary's - gaze. It was quite weird, plus associated with this smile.
Was he trying to... flirt?
I could have laughed out loud.
Those two guys really were quite a pair.
They both flirted with girls and asked them to date. Well, he hadn't ask me any until now, but I sensed it come.
I raised an amused eyebrow at him.

- What are you looking at? I asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Newb

PostSubject: Re: The Library (private)   The Library (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:44 am

"A man of humility I am." Olórin nodded his head, still reading his book.

"A' a'gel." Zack told Eanor, praying she would know he said 'an angel'. He knew Olórin meant good and all with paralyzing his tongue, but why couldn't be a different time? Of course it had to be a time where talking is most important. He was still looking dreamily into Eanor's eyes, with his same smile.
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The Library (private)   The Library (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:23 am

I nodded but he still hadn't answered my question.

- What are you looking at? I asked again, whilst playing with my tiny silver hourglass.

He had beautiful eyes, I thought. A clear, pale blue... almost turquoise.
And his hair was quite fair as well. I liked long hair though I prefer dark one.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Newb

PostSubject: Re: The Library (private)   The Library (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:48 am

"We', a sor'ere', I gue'. A woma', a beau'ifu' o'e a' dat.*" He said, but busted out laughed.

"'Top makin' me 'alk. Makin' me 'ound 'ike a' idio'.*" He told her, jokingly, but still seriously. He would get back at Olórin later, he thought.

OOC: *1="Well, a sorceress, I guess. A woman, a beautiful one at that."

*2="Stop making me talk. Making me sound like an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The Library (private)   The Library (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:51 am

- You don't need to talk to look like an idiot, I teased him, my voice kind.

I closed my book and stood up. Walking back to the shelf, I put it back in and sat down again at the table.

- Olórin, could you please free Zack from his torments? I asked him playfully.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Newb

PostSubject: Re: The Library (private)   The Library (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:51 am

"I would if I could," Olórin chuckled. "Actually, I think another shock will cancel out the affects." He said, pointing his finger to Zack's mouth and shooting another bolt at it.

"Ow, goddammit, Olórin, you need to stop throwing spells around like it's a freakin' magic show- Oh hey! It worked!" Zack smiled triumphantly.

"Anyway, Eanor, I find you look absolutely breathtaking. Just sayin'." Zack said, pointing finger guns at her.
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The Library (private)   The Library (private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 3:02 am

I rolled my eyes, twisting my mouth in an amused way.

- I guess you want to have a date as well, like your friend? So no one would be jealous?

I hated flirty guys. They were so... deprecative with girls.
Now I didn't know if Olórin and Zachary were the same, since they looked quite sincere, both of them, but I still remained skeptical.
I hoped for Zack he would make a good answer.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Newb

PostSubject: Re: The Library (private)   The Library (private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:37 am

"Nah, no dates at the moment, I like to get to know my woman before I date them- but, then again, that is a point of a date, I guess... still, I want to ask you at a different time. Right now it just seems like me and Olórin here went to the library to get dates. I want to let you know that I'm serious about the date." Zack told her, nodding his head seriously.

"In any case, it was lovely to be able to meet you. Can't wait to see you around later. Ain't that right, Olórin?" He asked his friend randomly.

"Huh? Oh, right." He nodded his head.

"See, even Sir Study-a-lot over here knows I'm serious."

"I never said th-"

"SSSHHHH." Zack laughed. "You can't spill the beans now..." He whispered to Olo jokingly, knowing Eanor would hear.
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The Library (private)   The Library (private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:43 am

Something in Zack's voice made me know he was serious. I breathed out loud and leaned back.

- Well, I cant try to cross your way... But Awen'll be mad at me, I added to myself, even though I knew Olorin and Zack could hear.

I took a quick glance at Zack... Yes he was handsome. Very handsome.

Looking away, I caught sight of a whistling bird. Smiling, I stood up.

- It has been a pleasure meeting you, I said and slowed down time for Zack as I walked out.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Newb

PostSubject: Re: The Library (private)   The Library (private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:07 am

"As it has been with you. Expect to see me soon enough. Perhaps even an hour from now; I'm an unpredictable man." Zack smiled and waved. He admired the wonderful shape of her body and mentally punched himself for it, he wasn't that type of guy.

"Good bye, gorgeous." He said with a final wave. Olórin was looking at Zack oddly.

"You're an odd man," Olo commented.

"And you're finding this out now?"

"When do you plan on meeting her?"

"When I have the necessary things."

"Like?"

"Well, gotta get in there with roses. I need to dress up, too, you know."

"That does sound like a plan, but currently I need your help."

"Ah, you're date with Nia!"

"Yes. And you know I don't like asking for help, especially from you."

"Yeah yeah yeah, with the whole speech about how you need to learn things for yourself and all that, yes. Unfortunately for you, there isn't really any books out there to tell you how to date, is there?"

"No..."

"Then it looks like you're getting dating lessons from me. Now, you're going on a date with Nia to get to know her. You only need to be yourself. Get something you both can talk about freely. A book, for example. If you both have read a certain book, it'd be better to talk to her about that than something she doesn't know that much. Get something you can talk about, and go from there. It's easier than what you think it is, but that's on paper. It's a lot more harder when your at the scene. You know how to be a gentleman, right?"

"I've observed enough from you, yes."

"Do that. Bow, call her 'my dear', all of these things help. Though, there more icing on the cake than anything else. Don't expect a girlfriend from just bowing. Again, be yourself."

"That's it? Then why did you want roses to give to Eanor?"

"Because I like impressing woman like that. That's my choice, although it would help."

"Well... if it's just a 'get to know you' meeting, then I won't do anything extravagant. My normal dazzling robes will be enough."

"Sounds like a plan. Now, let us go, Olórin."

"Leave we shall," Olórin answered, getting up and closing his book. He put it on it's respectful book shelf and left with Zack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library (private)   The Library (private) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Library (private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2