Camelot High
Welcome to Camelot High!
Camelot High
Welcome to Camelot High!
Camelot High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for sorcerors and knights of the modern day.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hall (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

The Hall (private) Empty
PostSubject: The Hall (private)   The Hall (private) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:29 pm

I enter quietly and walk down the stairs softly. It was almost day, and classes were gonna start soon. However, I had to go into the forest to make offerings to the little Folk.
That's why I was there, wearing a simple black jeans, a T-shirt of the same color and Chuck taylors, a leather bag, slung around my shoulder, which contained milk, some honey, and few lumps of sugar.
I tied my hair - the silver triskel I wore around my wrist slapped me on the head with a soft clink - when suddenly, I felt another presence. Immediately, I hid as best as I could, behind the base of an armor, trying to breathe quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kilravock
Freshman
Kilravock

The Hall (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall (private)   The Hall (private) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:32 pm

I hear someone trying to hide and put my hand on my knife as I creep down the hall. I was wearing my usual ripped jeans and scot-dragon t-shirt, with my dark brown hair covered by a baseball hat. I know someone is here and I know I will find ou.
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

The Hall (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall (private)   The Hall (private) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:49 pm

The person noticed my presence as well. I prayed to the Lord it wasn't the caretaker but then, sneaking an eye behind the armor, I recognized a young boy. Breathing out slowly, I crept out of my hiding and walked silently towards him. When I was just an inch behind him, I recognized him.

- Zachary! I quietly whispered, calling my twin.
Back to top Go down
Kilravock
Freshman
Kilravock

The Hall (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall (private)   The Hall (private) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:54 pm

I turn suddenly and had my knife at her throat. Then I realized it was my twin and I withdrew the blade. "what are you doing up?" I ask her quietly so we don't get caught. I then look around making sure no one else was in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

The Hall (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall (private)   The Hall (private) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:20 pm

I wondered if I should tell him, but decide I should, because he's my twin.

- I'm going outside, into the forest, I whisper in his ear, then wink.

The Hallway was dark, but I could see his features precisely. He looked awesome, and I wondered wether I looked awesome as well.
Back to top Go down
Kilravock
Freshman
Kilravock

The Hall (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall (private)   The Hall (private) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:25 pm

"why the forest" I whisper back and I can smell the sweet scent of her hair and can see her amazing eyes in te dim light. "your still bueatiful" I tell her
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

The Hall (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall (private)   The Hall (private) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:56 pm

I smile and blush, then kiss his cheek.

- Thanks, bro, I whisper. I'm going to the forest to ... well, it's complicated, but I have to go there. And you? What are you doing here this early?
Back to top Go down
Kilravock
Freshman
Kilravock

The Hall (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall (private)   The Hall (private) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:59 pm

"reaserch" I say which is totally not like me at all. "mind if I come along" I ask as I still embrace her
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

The Hall (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall (private)   The Hall (private) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:05 pm

I pass my arm around his shoulder and hug him in a brotherly way.

- Sure, I whisper, but I hope we don't get caught.

Silently, we creep out together in the soft night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hall (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hall (private)   The Hall (private) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hall (private)
Page 1 of 1