Camelot High
Welcome to Camelot High!
Camelot High
Welcome to Camelot High!
Camelot High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for sorcerors and knights of the modern day.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Arena (private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

The Arena (private) Empty
PostSubject: The Arena (private)   The Arena (private) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:16 am

Aalana walked into the Arena, in front of Seliana. She turned to her, her braided hair flying onto her shoulder as she turned her head.

- And herrrre we arrre, she said with the accent. Do you rrrememberrr wherrrre you let your sworrrd drrrop?
Back to top Go down
Aleera Grey
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The Arena (private)   The Arena (private) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:19 am

I looked around but didnt see it. I groaned.
"its no here..."
I couldnt belive it. A sword, passed down from generations simce, dear i say, Merlins time, and i lost kt my second day here... Brilliant!
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The Arena (private)   The Arena (private) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:23 am

- How does it look like? Aalana asked, looking around for some sword lying on the ground.

She took some steps at the edge of the Arena, tilting her head to the side. Some fighting boys saw her and stopped, waving. She waved absent-mindedly back and Aalana continued searching.

OOC: Do you want her to find it? Or do you have a special purpose for losing this sword?
Back to top Go down
Aleera Grey
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The Arena (private)   The Arena (private) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:28 am

I sighed. I saw the boys and quickly put my hood back on.
"Silver handle, black and purple gem. Has Merlins nae on it."
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The Arena (private)   The Arena (private) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:40 am

- Sounds nice, she said.

Aalana grabbed the hilts of her three daggers and looked around.

- It doesn't seem to be here, she finally said. Hm... Where have you been, other than here?
Back to top Go down
Aleera Grey
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The Arena (private)   The Arena (private) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:45 am

"I was right here... I put it down and talked to a guy." i said. I saw the boys coming our way and i looked away. I looked at her. "Theyve come to talk to you." i sad with a smile... I was hoping it was for her...
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The Arena (private)   The Arena (private) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:51 am

- Oh....

Aalana turned her head to see the two boys arriving.
The one was small and skinny, with dark short hair and brown malicious eyes. Samuel, she remembered.
The other one was a bit taller than his friend and had red medium-long hair, that framed an acne-covered face with two pale blue eyes. Casper.

She gave them a little smile.

- Hello, boys, she said. We're looking for a sword. Perhaps you found one?

- A sword? That's not really the thing that's missing here at Camelot High, Samuel said, looking at Aalana's body.

The young girl noticed his look and turned to Casper.

- And you, did you see a silver sword with a black and violet gem? It has "Merlin" graved in it.
Back to top Go down
Aleera Grey
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The Arena (private)   The Arena (private) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:55 am

I kept my face hidden, standing behind her. I hoped they saw my sword, and if not to go away.

"Cant say that i have, sexy." he said. He looked at th hoodded girl. "Whos your friend?"
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The Arena (private)   The Arena (private) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:01 am

- This is Seliana, Aalana said, introducing them. Seliana, these are Casper and Samuel.

- He, girlie, why you hiding your face? Samuel asked, taking a step forth.

Aalana immediately stopped him and the boy looked at her, puzzled.

- Seliana is very shy, she lied. Don't be so brusk. So none of you has seen her sword?

They both shook their heads.
Samuel took a step back, but Aalana hadn't let go of his sleeve.

- The fact she's shy doesn't mean I am, she whispered in his ear. See you tonight in the common room.

The young boy's eyes glistened with avidity and he tried to kiss her, but Aalana turned her head so he would just kiss her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Aleera Grey
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The Arena (private)   The Arena (private) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:05 am

Casper saw what he did and laughed. He snuck behind Lana and pulled Selianas hood down. His eyes widened.

"No, let go." i said. But i was to late. My hood slid back and i looked at them.
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The Arena (private)   The Arena (private) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:15 am

Seliana's luxurious dark hair fell around her head an shoulders and her green eyes sparkled.
She was too pretty. Aalana knew Casper and her heart missed a beat.

Casper's mouth went dry.
Such a beauty....
He extended a hand to touch her cheek but Aalana slapped his arm.

- Stop it, she hissed, and stuffed the hoodie back on Seliana's face.

But Casper wasn't letting go of it now. He took the hoodie back off and tried to grab her chin to kiss her, one hand on her waist.
Back to top Go down
Aleera Grey
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The Arena (private)   The Arena (private) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:18 am

I struggled.
"Let go of me! Get away!"
I tried to push him off, but he was to close.
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The Arena (private)   The Arena (private) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:21 am

- Casper! Aalana cried out.

She wished she hadn't turned him down last week. She knew Casper was a bit unexperienced about love affairs and that he let his instinct act for him in situations like that.
She drew a random dagger out of its sheath and put it under the red-heared boy's chin.

- You let go of her - now!

Samuel was watching it all go on, not taking party for anybody.

- Samuel, help me! Help her!

Casper pressed his mouth on Seliana's soft lips and pulled her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Kilravock
Freshman
Kilravock

PostSubject: Re: The Arena (private)   The Arena (private) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:22 am

I ride in and see Seliana getting attacked so I quickly move up and punch the guy to the ground and step back traveler whinnying
Back to top Go down
Aleera Grey
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The Arena (private)   The Arena (private) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:25 am

I felt his lips and screamed in his mouth. I closed my eyes, trying to fight back the tears, struggling. But i felt him stop and open my eyes, seeing him on the floor. The tears streamed down mycheks.
Back to top Go down
Kilravock
Freshman
Kilravock

PostSubject: Re: The Arena (private)   The Arena (private) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:27 am

I walk up to her and sit her down gently then go over to the guy and haul him up "who are you?" I ask meanly to him
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The Arena (private)   The Arena (private) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:31 am

I came in, galloping on Katel, her heavy hooves pounding on the ground - thud- thud- thud.
Zach just punched the red-haired boy, who was now lying on the sand, and Aalana bent over him.

- Aalana! What happened? I asked, dismounting.

Lana looked up and saw Eanor.

- Eanor! I'm glad you're there.

She explained her everything shortly.

I nod, my face serious. I recognized Casper on the floor, and the little skinny boy, Samuel. I didn't like either of them but I helped Casper up nonetheless, imprisoning him in an immaterial time-coat so for his actions, it would take longer.
Back to top Go down
Aleera Grey
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The Arena (private)   The Arena (private) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:34 am

I sat down, hiding my face again... It was the same thing all over again.
Back to top Go down
Kilravock
Freshman
Kilravock

PostSubject: Re: The Arena (private)   The Arena (private) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:35 am

I sit next to her "it's ok, I took care of him" I say
Softly

"he won't do it again, I'll make sure" I said eyeing the guy
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The Arena (private)   The Arena (private) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:39 am

I glared at Casper and erased the time coat so I could punch him back-handed in the mouth.
A small "crack" echoed, and I felt two teeth break.
Dazzled for two seconds, Casper stood up again, threw himself on me and held me down, hitting me with his fists on the head, face and shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Aleera Grey
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The Arena (private)   The Arena (private) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:40 am

I hugged him, scared. My hood came off again but i didnt notice. I tried to calm my myself.
Back to top Go down
Kilravock
Freshman
Kilravock

PostSubject: Re: The Arena (private)   The Arena (private) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:41 am

I hugged her "it's ok, it's ok" I tell her seeing her shake
"I have something you might like" I say
Back to top Go down
Aleera Grey
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The Arena (private)   The Arena (private) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:43 am

I look at him, green eyes on his.
"What is it?"
I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kilravock
Freshman
Kilravock

PostSubject: Re: The Arena (private)   The Arena (private) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:45 am

I hand her her sword "you dropped it" I said quietly "so now I've saved you and given you your sword"
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The Arena (private)   The Arena (private) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:47 am

Casper continued punching me and I was fighting back like mad. I noticed Samuel was gone - where the heck he might be.
Aalana was watching it, horrified, and she gave Casper a great kick in the belly.

- Stop it! she yelled.

But it was as if he hadn't felt it. He punched my shoulder and face and I tried to get hold of his neck in an attempt to choke him, even though I knew it was useless: Casper was much more muscled than me.
I spat out blood and kicked him with my legs, but it didn't do much damage.

Aalana took out the heaviest of her daggers and hit Casper's head with it hard.

The boy looked dazed and stopped punching me.

Aalana punched him again, this time in the jaw - crack! Two other teeth broken. And then she took his shoulders and hurled him off Eanor.

- Who do you think you are? she asked in a blank voice. Get out of my sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arena (private)   The Arena (private) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arena (private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next