Camelot High
Welcome to Camelot High!
Camelot High
Welcome to Camelot High!
Camelot High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for sorcerors and knights of the modern day.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Common Room (private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

The Common Room (private) Empty
PostSubject: The Common Room (private)   The Common Room (private) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:37 am

Awen walked in, tired from her walk in the forest, She was still wearing her black gipsy skirt with her elbow-covering black mitts and the fir green shirt. Her dark velvet hair was floating on her shoulders, and her periwinkle eyes looked around for people she might know.
But neither Eanor nore Aalana were there.
Arc took a seat and started taking out the plants she had cut in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Grey
Newb
Trevor Grey

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room (private)   The Common Room (private) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:42 am

[b]I walk into the common room, and look down at the map they gave me.
I look up again and see a girl, and smile walking over.
"Hi there, is this 11th Year?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room (private)   The Common Room (private) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:21 pm

Awen looked up at the brown-haired boy. His smile had something malicious.
She nodded once.

- It is, she replied in her calm and deep voice that made her words understandable even when she was whispering.

She took out the anemones and the yarrows she had cut started detaching the flowers from their stems with her little sickle-shaped knife.
Back to top Go down
Shaya
Newb
Shaya

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room (private)   The Common Room (private) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:16 am

I walk in looking around. I see a girl about my age working with a few plants. I walk towards her not sure what to say, "Hi." I say cheerfully, trying to make a good first impression.
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room (private)   The Common Room (private) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:22 am

Arc looked up after three seconds, still busy cutting the flowers off neatly. The girl that had greeted her was her age, she could tell, and had wild pale blonde hair, that clashed well with her icy blue eyes.
She had a light voice with a cheerful intonation.
Arc was a bit confused; normally, people didn't talk to her.
Seriously, a girl that comes from Bretagne, cares about plants and claims to see the Little Folk? Hah, what a joke.

- Hello, she replied lowly in her calm and deep voice.
Back to top Go down
Shaya
Newb
Shaya

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room (private)   The Common Room (private) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:41 am

I look at her unsure, she seemed nice, but she seemed uncomfortable too. I look at her, she had long dark hair and dark blue eyes, she also seemed a bit shocked. "Um, I'm a bit new, could you help me?" I ask her, sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room (private)   The Common Room (private) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:47 am

- Of course, Awen replied, her voice as calm as her eyes.

She gathered the plants and put them back delicately in the leather bag she carried around her waist. The girl stood up and shoved away the little plant rests that were on her long black gipsy skirt with her hands.
Arc looked up again at the new girl, her face neutral.

- What do you need my help for? she slowly asked.
Back to top Go down
Shaya
Newb
Shaya

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room (private)   The Common Room (private) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:52 am

"Well, I don't know much about here and I don't know many people, so I was hoping you could maybe give me a tour or introduce me to a few people you may know." I say and smile widely, "Um, let me start by introducing myself." I say, "Um, well, my name is Ashley, I'm from Ohio and I'm 15 years old." I say.
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room (private)   The Common Room (private) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:14 am

Arc had listened to Ashley and nodded.

- I am called Awen, she articulated. I don't have loads of friends here, I have only two. Eanor, a sorceress (the descendant of Morgan le Fay) and Aalana (descendant of Morgause. They aren't here because... hrmm, well, you know - boys.

She took some steps forward to look out of the window. The rays made her dark velvet hair glow.

- I can show you around a bit, if you wish. The sun is still high in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Shaya
Newb
Shaya

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room (private)   The Common Room (private) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:25 am

I nodded my head, I had a feeling I could be great friends with this girl someday and trust me when I say, I almost never get that feeling. I glance outside the window and look at the sun for awhile. The sun had never interested me before, but when it came to water I was like, Sign me up! I look around at the area we were in, "So what is this area called?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room (private)   The Common Room (private) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:32 am

Awen took her time to answer, her gaze lost far away, somewhere behind the green forest. The rays were making her dark velvet hair glow.
She finally moved her lips.

- This is the common room for the students of Grade 11, she explained, still looking out of the window.

She paused, and eventually turned away.

- The sun is still high. What would you like to see? The school? The Arena? The Courtyard?
Back to top Go down
Shaya
Newb
Shaya

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room (private)   The Common Room (private) EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:16 pm

I took my time to answer, I didn't see why I should rush, I thought about what would be the most exciting. I look up at the sky, it looked like it was almost lunch time, I wasn't really hungry. "Um, well this looks like a nice place to hang out, why don't we chill here for a moment?" I ask and a mischievous smile appeared on my face. I sounded almost evil when I had said 'chill', ice had always excited me, I couldn't be trusted near water and I knew it. I would almost always end up freezing something by accident.
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room (private)   The Common Room (private) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:14 am

Her smile made Arc shudder innerly. This mischievous, icy expression... She loved it.
She too took her time to answer.

- Well, where do you want to chill? she asked, allowing a faint smile to float on her lips. Outside? Inside?

She thought about it for a moment. She didn't want to stay inside because Aalana and Samuel could burst inside every second, and she hated to see one of her close friends kissing somebody. And even if they weren't to come in, they were always other people disturbing Arc's tranquillity.
The young girl wanted to go outside.

- Do you want to get out? she asked her.
Back to top Go down
Shaya
Newb
Shaya

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room (private)   The Common Room (private) EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:56 am

I look around, this looked like a nice place to relax, hang-out and just have fun, I wasn't in a rush, I sat down on one of the chairs. "Here is fine, unless you want to go anywhere else." I say, challenging her, seeing if she would change my choice or not. I relaxed knowing that I had at least met one person, I wasn't completely alone. I look at her, "Well do you want to stay or not?" I ask, sounding a bit harsh, but without meaning to.
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room (private)   The Common Room (private) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:57 pm

Her crude words made Awen's inside shiver, but she stayed perfectly neutral on the outside. She adopted the attitude she always adopted as soon someone was acting to her negatively: she just stood there and looked intensively at the person with a gaze like a spear. It was neutral, passive, but intense and it usually made people feel uncomfortable. If the person was to continue this negative attitude, Arc'hantael would start laughing out loud, then disappear, fade away in the landscape, while still laughing, and then abruptly stop.

But for the time being, she just stood there and looked calmly at Ashley without saying a word, perfectly silent and still.
Back to top Go down
Shaya
Newb
Shaya

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room (private)   The Common Room (private) EmptySat May 12, 2012 2:49 am

I look at her, I wasn't really sure what to do, I look at her, "Well? Do you want to stay or not?" I ask her harshly. If she didn't answer me this time, I would just stay put and ignore her, that's what I always did. I look at her coldly, I was anxious to hear her answer, I could feel my insides burning up. I look at body, I was relieved that I wasn't causing any ice to form, it always formed when I was excited, but it didn't this time and I was happy about it.
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room (private)   The Common Room (private) EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:17 am

Arc'hantael was still looking passively at Ashley, but now her gaze was away, far beyond the face of the girl, lost into infinity. Her face rose imperceptibly but a few seconds later she was back in the material world.
Her violet eyes blinked and rested again on the face of the blonde girl.

- What do you want to do here? she asked calmly, his voice a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Shaya
Newb
Shaya

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room (private)   The Common Room (private) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:19 am

I looked from Awen to the window, I shrug, "I don't know, as I said earlier we could just chill here." I say, a small smile spreads across my face. I look at her, "What's wrong with staying here?" I ask, my voice a cold whisper. I glance outside, I could see birds flying in the air outside, I thought for a moment, "Where would you like to go?" I ask, my voice still in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room (private)   The Common Room (private) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 4:38 pm

Again, she took her time to answer.

- There's nothing wrong with staying here, Awen finally replied silently.

She turned away from Ashley and looked back out of the window. Her gaze fell on the little paved courtyard, all bathed in a warm afternoon sun.
A smile appeared on her face as she saw Eanor down there, sitting on a be-
Her heart froze.
Awen gripped the ledge so tightly that her usually a bit red joints whitened.
Eanor was bloodied up. And there was this guy - Zachary - who had his arm around her. She saw with disgust he had given her a bouquet of flowers.
Are you mad? she wanted to yell, This girl has been beaten up and all you do is give her flowers and put your arm around her shoulders?
In this precise moment, her only wish was to smash open the delicate stained glass of the window, jump out and kill Zachary.
Realizing she was showing her feelings on the outside, she turned over, her mouth clenched.

- I'd like to go anywhere, she whispered. Anywhere apart from here - and the courtyard.

Back to top Go down
Shaya
Newb
Shaya

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room (private)   The Common Room (private) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:12 am

I look at her, she seemed stressed for some reason, I might not be that good at communicating in words but I definitely could read facial expressions. I raise my head, "What's wrong?" I ask confidently, a confident smile spread across my face, anyone with a brain could see I should never be trusted. By the looks of it something outside made Awen angry, I stand up and walk towards her. "Seriously, girl, tell me what's wrong." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room (private)   The Common Room (private) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:55 pm

Awen turned to the girl and raised one eyebrow imperceptibly. Did she have a right to know her life?
And even if so, what could she do? What could she change?
The girl shrugged and turned away from the window. Finally, she was perhaps going to stay here. With her plants. With Ashley.
She felt like crying, but she did not , of course.
Arc'hantael walked to the chair she had left and looked the other girl.

- I stay here, she silently asserted. To chill.

Back to top Go down
Shaya
Newb
Shaya

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room (private)   The Common Room (private) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:43 pm

I roll my eyes, "Girl, if you don't tell me what's wrong, I'll-" I pause for a moment, I look at her, I tried to think of what she cared about most, I didn't know much about her, I shrug and carry on with my sentence "-I'll freeze your feet, you wouldn't be able to move and you'll be pretty cold." I immediately wished I never said that, I never meant it, and I didn't want my only friend to think I'm a freak."Ugggh." I clench my fists. "I mean, just tell me what's your problem." I say, I had a major problem, I was too up-front and I always said the first think that came into my head. I stop myself from doing anything else. "Sorry." I say to her, "I'm really not good at socializing." I confess.
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room (private)   The Common Room (private) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:52 pm

- I see.

She first didn't believe Ashley was threatening her. Freezing her! She had been about to stand up and disappear when she had apologized.

- I see, but it's my personal affairs. I have to deal with them on my own.
Back to top Go down
Shaya
Newb
Shaya

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room (private)   The Common Room (private) EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:19 am

I look down, I didn't want to force her to tell me. "Oh, I understand." I say in a low tone. I look outside and try to find out what she was looking at that had made her so angry? or stressed? I didn't know exactly what made her want to stay out of the courtyard. I look from her to the courtyard, I couldn't find any connection, so I sat down on one of the chairs. "Um, I could help if you'd like." I start to say slowly.
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room (private)   The Common Room (private) EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:05 am

Awen stayed silent for some time, looking down on the plants.
Ashley had said she could freeze her insides - could she do the same to Zachary? That would solve the problem.
She enjoyed the idea for some seconds before letting go of it. Those were dreams, and doing it in real life was just wrong and ugly.

- I don't think there's anything to be helped with. Thank you, though, she said.

She didn't look up while saying this; she could as well have been talking to the table. But she was like Ashley, not pretty good at socializing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Common Room (private)   The Common Room (private) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Common Room (private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next