Camelot High
Welcome to Camelot High!
Camelot High
Welcome to Camelot High!
Camelot High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for sorcerors and knights of the modern day.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Character- Nia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nix
Newb
Nix

My Character- Nia Empty
PostSubject: My Character- Nia   My Character- Nia EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:36 am

Name: Nia Alynore
Date of Birth: December 23rd (15 years old)
Place of Origin: Lived in the U.K before going to Scotland, so now she has a Scottish accent~a slight one
Hair Colour: Blonde hair
Eye Colour: Brown
Height: 5'6
Physical Description: Nia has long blonde hair, it looks like it was bleached, but to be honest, it isn't at all. It's wavy, but it's hard to tell since her hair type is so close to straight. She's often described as delicate-looking, but is quite daring, one time she was dared to eat a horse's heart. Well, the horse was already dead that she found, so in front of her mates, she ate the heart after roasting it, which she admitted it was quite disgusting. Nia has a pale-tan skin color that is very clear, with no hints of future acne. She's often eating the healthiest foods possible, to try and keep her immune system up, so she won't get sick and miss out a day training. She has plump pink lips, with delicately plucked white-blonde eyebrows, and a straight nose. She has a body that's in great shape, but she often looks like a delicate prim ballerina, but when in battle, you'll be wrong.
Talents: Great aim, Strategetic, Great at swordplay, brave, loyal, and has a photographic memory.
Flaws: Too headstrong at times, rude once in a while, afraid of mice, unable to fight with her left hand, a little bit on the short side.
Sorceror or Knight?: Knight
Magic style (Sorceror only. Please explain as carefully as possibly about the magic type):
Hobbies: Playing the piano, reading, playing sports, and doing something productive.
Personal History*: Nia used to live in the U.K often poring over fashion magazines, with her friends. After a while, she realized it truly wasn't her. She wasn't the dumb, shallow pretty girl thriving to become an actress in the U.K. If she hadn't moved to Scotland, she would have become an popular actress. Although her parents forced her to do this, as she was introduced into beautiful nature. She soon started discovering caves and such. After a while she became interested into sports, archery, and all that, as she soon became lonely on the farm she lived on.
RP Example*: Nia sighed, looking at her watch. When will this boring class end?!?!? The teacher droned on and on about the invention of the telegraph. Like she'd need to know about what telegraphs will have a important part in life! The bell rang. RINNNNGGGG.

Last edited by Nix on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kilravock
Freshman
Kilravock

My Character- Nia Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character- Nia   My Character- Nia EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 3:10 pm

I like it though idk if I can approve
Back to top Go down
Dylan
Senior Staff

My Character- Nia Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character- Nia   My Character- Nia EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:51 pm

Good thing I'm here then xD

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Character- Nia Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character- Nia   My Character- Nia Empty

Back to top Go down

My Character- Nia
Page 1 of 1