Camelot High
Welcome to Camelot High!
Camelot High
Welcome to Camelot High!
Camelot High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for sorcerors and knights of the modern day.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's Been a Long Time...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zachary
Newb

It's Been a Long Time... Empty
PostSubject: It's Been a Long Time...   It's Been a Long Time... EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 1:36 am

There was a confident stride in Zack's and Olórin's walk. This was the weekend; they didn't have classes to worry about, other than a project or two, maybe some homework Zack had forgot about, but generally, the two (or at least Zack) were carefree. Olórin was wearing some light robes with a pale-blue color, and was trimmed sea green with some runic markings on the trim. He also carried his wooden staff with a larger diamond that was entwined at the top of the staff. Olórin smiled lightly, his very long blonde hair following him in his wake, and along with his robes, gave him a majestic look, like he was somewhat of a delusion. Zack was wearing some light hard leather clothing along with a medium-length violent red cape, his two swords hanging by his belt, gently hitting the sides of his legs.

The flirtatious man and the wise man were currently just roaming the streets, admiring the shops, laughing at jokes -- just doing things two best friends would generally do together. With a point and a nod, the two went into a small restaurant.

"It's been a while since we've been in here," Zack spoke with a wide smile. "Think the last time was...two years ago. Do you remember why we stopped?"

"No particular reason. My assumption is that it's hidden between the Shop of Robes and Marion's Magical Meals." Olórin replied to his friend. A small middle-aged woman came up to the two.

"Welcome to Wendy's Café, what can I do ya for?" She asked smiling.

"Table for two," Zack replied to her.

"Right this way."

She took them to a small table. Zack took off his belt holding his swords and placed them next to him, and Olórin leaned his staff against a nearby wall. The woman gave them a menu.

"Anything to drink?" The lady asked.

"I shall just have water," Olórin told to her.

"The same as my friend," Zack replied with a nod, after subtly shaking his head no to the other drinks. He wasn't fond of alcohol. The lady nodded and left to the kitchens. The place had a handful of people in it, not being full, but nor being empty. The two friends began to talk of school while they waited for their drinks, and looked through the menu.
Back to top Go down
Eanor
Ruler of Sparta
Eanor

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time...   It's Been a Long Time... EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:14 am

The day was sunny and -for once!- warm. Therefore, I had decided to go for a stroll in Seren Town, which was close to Camelot High, and had taken Moran with me. Okay, I had asked him before hand - but in the end, I had dragged him off.
Dressed in nothing but my leather jacket, a pair of black shirts and a green T-Shirt printed with a circle of Oghams, I led the walk, my hands stuffed in my trousers. Moran, on his side, was clothed in a pair of blue trousers with a classy, long-sleeved black cotton shirt. His sword was attached to his belt on hung on the side.

We were now strolling side by side, casually talking about school, then about his family.

"My brother should join us soon," Moran told me. "My parents are ready to send him here."

"Your brother... Samuel, right?"

"Yep."

"How old is he?"

"He gets thirteen in August."

I nodded, smiling. I remembered when I was thirteen. I had been a complete tomboy, spending my time in a group of boys... I had even had short hair at that time, short messy hair. Oh all those memories!! I should cut my hair again. Long hair was nice, of course, but too heavy and to girly. 
I was about to reply when I saw the distinctive blonde hair of my two favorite playmates, Zack and Olórin . They were going into a restaurant.

Elbowing Moran, I said:

"Care to eat something?"

"Uhm, sure," he replied with a smile.

With him, I went in, holding the door for him.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Newb

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time...   It's Been a Long Time... EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 12:38 pm

"All right, so who would win in a bar fight, Professor Tesauro, the swords fighting instructor, or Professor Radagast, the instructor for sorcery?"

"It would certainly be a close fight. I would have to say Tesauro. Though he might trip over his beard and knock out a couple of his own teeth, Radagast wouldn't be able to cast a spell being unbalanced, and that he already is," Olórin chuckled and nodded his head. Zack smiled and nodded too, then looked towards the kitchen.

"Okay, look, lady, we just ordered two waters. Is it that hard to--" Zack turned his head around the place and saw Eanor, that lovely lady who he was dating. "Well hello, there..." Zack spoke, a handsome smile playing on his lips.

"I'll be right back, Olo." He said to his friend. Olórin gave a respectful nod and Zack jumped up and sauntered charismaticly to his girlfriend. He bowed deeply, taking her hand and kissing it. There was a boy next to her, a friend no doubt, but Zack worried not. He knew Eanor well enough she wouldn't be that asshole.

"Fancy seeing you here, dearest. Please, we already have a table waiting for you," He told her, walking back to the table the two friends had picked. Zack took two chairs and swung them around under the table. He then took the seat to the left of him and scooted it out a bit, enough to let Eanor sit down there.

"Milady," He gestured to the chair. Olórin politely smiled at the boy and Eanor as they came to the table, perfectly fine with a more lively lunch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Been a Long Time...   It's Been a Long Time... Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Been a Long Time...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camelot High :: The Outside World :: Seren Town-
Jump to: