Camelot High
Welcome to Camelot High!
Camelot High
Welcome to Camelot High!
Camelot High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for sorcerors and knights of the modern day.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The new student

Go down 
+3
Nix
Shan
Trevor Grey
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aleera Grey
Freshman

The new student - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new student   The new student - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:09 am

I waved bye to Beryl and Annamea. I followed her out.
Back to top Go down
ChristianM.
Newb

PostSubject: Re: The new student   The new student - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 12:30 pm

V I walk in, an imp following me. "Hello?" I call out, wondering if anyone was here. The imp attempts to scuttle up my foot, but I pay no heed to it.
Back to top Go down
Shan
Senior Staff

PostSubject: Re: The new student   The new student - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:58 pm

Beryl appears out of nowhere. "Hello Vinchenzo. We've been waiting for our young necromancer."

"Beryl, you're scaring him," Annemae sighed. "Hi. I'm Annemae."
Back to top Go down
https://camelothigh.rpg-board.net
ChristianM.
Newb

PostSubject: Re: The new student   The new student - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:01 pm

V "vinchenzo... My name is Vyachek." I could tell that I won't like this women. The imp grabs my leg and I try to shake it off. "go away..." I say softly to the creature "you don't belong here."
Back to top Go down
Shan
Senior Staff

PostSubject: Re: The new student   The new student - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm

"Oh! He's so sweet!" Annemae said and crouched down to see the imp closer. "What's his name?"

Beryl waits for him to take the form in her hands and fill it out. She cleared her throat.
Back to top Go down
ChristianM.
Newb

PostSubject: Re: The new student   The new student - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:14 pm

V "don't know, little bugger had been following me around for ages." I take the form from Beryl, glaring at her. "it's rather find of me."
Back to top Go down
Shan
Senior Staff

PostSubject: Re: The new student   The new student - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:20 pm

"Alright, Annemae, you just volunteered to be Vincent's tour guide," Beryl said. "I must go back to the office the paper will teleport back to me."

Beryl disappeared.

Annemae sighed. "Well... Beryl gets every new student's name wrong. Don't take it personally. She's a little... simple."
Back to top Go down
ChristianM.
Newb

PostSubject: Re: The new student   The new student - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:23 pm

V I snort, "I don't care for her at all." I fill out the form. "Simple, pffh, idiotic more like it." The imp grabs my leg.
Back to top Go down
Shan
Senior Staff

PostSubject: Re: The new student   The new student - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:34 pm

"I can see you have brains, Vyachek. You see, simple means idiotic," Annemae said. Her tone was sarcastic at first then softened when she explained. "My sister would be the same."
Back to top Go down
ChristianM.
Newb

PostSubject: Re: The new student   The new student - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:38 pm

V "whatever," I say tryin to shake the imp off my leg. I finish the forms, putting the pen in my pocket. "There, done with this crap."
Back to top Go down
Shan
Senior Staff

PostSubject: Re: The new student   The new student - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 2:54 pm

The form disappeared.

"Oh. You are going to be fun," Annemae said dryly.
Back to top Go down
ChristianM.
Newb

PostSubject: Re: The new student   The new student - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:00 pm

V "Whats that supposed to mean?" I ask challenging. The imp hops off my leg, and sniffs the girl. I look down at the creature "what you doing now little guy?" my tone had changed when I asljed the imp the question.
Back to top Go down
<3Gir<3
Newb

Location : On the computer OR in the wonderful world of a good book

PostSubject: Re: The new student   The new student - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:19 am

I walk in and see another person. "Hi..do you know what to do??"I ask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new student   The new student - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The new student
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camelot High :: Camelot Boarding School :: Reception and Administrations Area-
Jump to: