Camelot High
Welcome to Camelot High!
Camelot High
Welcome to Camelot High!
Camelot High
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for sorcerors and knights of the modern day.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chase Grey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trevor Grey
Newb
Trevor Grey

Chase Grey Empty
PostSubject: Chase Grey   Chase Grey EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:42 am

Chase Grey Adorab10
"Being happy doesn't always make us grateful, but being grateful will always make us happy."
-Chase Grey

Name: Chase Grey
School year: 11
Place of Origin: London
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Blue
Height: 5' 6"
Physical Description: See Picture
Talents: Sword handling
Flaws: Too trusting, Not confident in himself even though he extremely skilled, and wants to help everyone.
Sorceror or Knight?: Knight
Magic style (Sorceror only. Please explain as carefully as possibly about the magic type):
Hobbies: Helping his dad at work
Personal History: The Grey's were a poor family. Chase since he was 7 helped at his dad's work. His dad was a mechanic and his mom worked 3 jobs, and at age 10 Chase worked at Publics. After finished his 9nth year he stopped going to school. He worked another job at his dad's workshop, for no pay. Around age 13 his Grandfather died, but left a box to Chase telling him only to open it when he was a sole heart. The next year his mother was diagnosed with terminal cancer, killing her 2 months later. Next year, his dad was murdered for the money in the cash register at the work shop, leaving Chase all alone. At this time he opened the box his grandfather left him. Inside was a note explaining that The Greys were decedents of the one of the knights of the round table, Gwaine and that he was a knight by blood line. Also there was another note with the address to Camelot High. And last but not least, a sword.
RP Example: [color=silver]I frown at the shades as I draw my sword. I wonder is I can take these guys, getting in a fighting position as they charge me. As the first one comes at me I slice through his chest, angling me to trust at the next one. I pull out my sword and charge the next one head on, whirling my sword around, cutting limbs off wile nilly. I smile, maybe I could pull this off. I put my sword away and continue walk. To Camelot High.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Newb

Chase Grey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase Grey   Chase Grey EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:55 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Chase Grey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camelot High :: General :: Character Related :: Approved Character Forms-